Insurance Surveyor and Loss Assessor
Thursday, April 18, 2023
- To carry out survey and assessment of losses under various departments (Fire,
Marine Cargo, Engineering and Miscellaneous, Loss of Profit etc.) for general
- Visiting the site to collect evidence of loss, i.e. Photographs, Videos,
Statements/ CCTV Footage, etc.
- Negotiation/Discussion with Insured’s officials for loss minimization/Salvage
disposal, preparing inventory of safe & damaged material/stocks.
- Issuing of Immediate Loss Advice, Letter of Requirements and
Scrutiny/Verification of supporting documents provided by the Insured.
- Preparation of preliminary/interim/final Survey Reports for losses.
- Leading/Managing team of Loss Adjusters etc., to ensure time bound release of
Final Reports and hassle free closure.
- Branch Manager, Senior, Mid-level and entry level positions (preferably with
IRDAI license (non-motor).
• DELHI, GURGAON, LUCKNOW, VADODARA, AURANGABAD, GOA, HUBLI, CHENNAI, COIMBATORE,
MUMBAI, BANGALORE .