Insurance Surveyor and Loss Assessor
Thursday, July 01, 2021
- To carry out survey and assessment of losses under various departments (Fire,
Marine Cargo, Engineering and Miscellaneous, Loss of Profit etc.) for general
- Visiting the site to collect evidence of loss, i.e. Photographs, Videos,
Statements/ CCTV Footage, etc.
- Negotiation/Discussion with Insured’s officials for loss minimization/Salvage
disposal, preparing inventory of safe & damaged material/stocks.
- Issuing of Immediate Loss Advice, Letter of Requirements and
Scrutiny/Verification of supporting documents provided by the Insured.
- Preparation of preliminary/interim/final Survey Reports for losses.
- Leading/Managing team of Loss Adjusters etc., to ensure time bound release of
Final Reports and hassle free closure.
- Senior, Mid-level and entry level positions (preferably with IRDAI license).
• Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.